It includes details on Cookies and their use and your rights under data protection.
Please note if you choose to restrict the processing of your personal data in accordance we may not be able to provide you with the requested services.
If you have any query relating to the use of your personal information please contact our Data Protection Officer on :
Please remember the personal information we hold is the information you have supplied if you spot an error in the personal information we hold on you please let us know immediately and we will update it.
WHO WE ARE
We are Annexio Limited, a company incorporated in the Isle of Man (Company Number 124709C) Fort Anne South Quay Douglas Isle of Man IM1 5BU. We are the data processor for the purposes of data protection legislation.
WHY AND HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
To adhere to the data protection law and the principles of data protection we confirm that without your consent we will:
- Use our best efforts to keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Always operate our business processes to protect your personal data from unauthorised or unlawful access or processing and against accidental loss or deletion.
- Not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area unless we ensure that contracts are in place to ensure your personal data is protected to a level approved by the European Union.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information you provide when registering for our services.
- Information you provide to us in any contact with us, including telephone or email.
- Information you provide when you complete surveys or enter competitions.
- Information on dDetails of transactions you carry out through our site, by telephone or any other means including your bank account and card details.
- Information about your use of our services including your preferences.
- Information about any possible fraudulent, criminal or anti-money laundering our systems may detect.
- Information about your betting history and patterns.
- Subject to data protection principles we may receive personal information from third parties.
PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our commitment to protecting your privacy means that in accordance with data protection laws we will only process your personal information if we have a genuine reason to do so. The data protection legislation identifies the following as reason to process.
- It is necessary to perform any contract with you.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have your consent to the processing.
- Where we have a legitimate interest.
- Where the processing is in the public interest.
- If it is in your vital interests.
In accordance with the above we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group and to third parties providing services to us and to any member of our group.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us and our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any agreements between us and you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of anti-money laundering, the prevention of terrorist financing, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To comply with any law applicable to us.
- That are a regulatory body.
- That provide services to us including but not limited to payments, software provision or marketing.
The data protection legislation also gives you rights over how your personal information is processed see below:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
- The right of access to all personal data we hold on you.
- The right to rectification – in other words correcting any mistake in personal data we hold.
- The right to erasure – in other words you can request that we delete all personal information we hold on you – however we may have to retain certain information for legal and regulatory purposes – The DPO will explain this to you.
- The right to restrict processing – you can control how we use your personal information.
- The right to data portability – you can request that the personal information we hold is transferred to you so that you can reuse the information.
- The right to object – in other words you can object to the processing of your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact [email protected]
What are cookies?
A cookie is a tiny little file that’s stored on your computer. It contains the address of the Web site and codes that your browser sends back to the Web site each time you visit a page there. Cookies don’t usually contain personal information or anything dangerous.
When you browse the Web, the Web server needs to know who you are if you want to do things that require logging in or completing any other process that requires that the Web site remember information about you as you move from page to page. The most commonly used trick that allows Web sites to keep track of what you’re doing is called setting cookies.
Cookies only collect information that the browser tells them about.
If you want to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or stop cookies that keep track of your browsing you can do so by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to disable cookies or change your privacy settings.
Please be aware that deleting or disabling cookies may prevent you accessing some areas of our Website.
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
In addition to cookies that improve your website experience some cookies are strictly necessary for the Website to operate. These include
- Performance cookies which collect information which are used to track visits to the Website.
- Functionality cookies these allow the Website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, personal features.
- Targeting/advertising cookies used to deliver adverts and offers that are personalised.
- Fraud Prevention.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, and we may contact you about these by post, telephone, text or e-mail.
Your details may also be used to send you information about our other websites that we feel are relevant to your registration . Upon registering you will be given the option to “opt-in” to any Marketing Communications by us or third parties in relation to goods and services that maybe of interest. If at any time you wish to change the status of your opt-in status you can do so by either going to “My Account” and ticking or unticking the relevant box.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We will retain your personal data for a period of six years after the closure of your account or your last transaction with us. We will delete any personal information which is no longer required. However we may have to retain personal data for legal and regulatory requirements. Our Data Protection Officer will advise you of any requirements.
If you are unsure about your rights or are concerned about how your personal data may be processed you should contact your national data protection regulator.